RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvest Systems
Capture. Filter. Reuse. Find out how it works! »
The RainXchange™ System Is Revolutionary!
The Aquascape RainXchange™ System is a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvest storage system.
Clean, Filtered Water Storage – While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria. The RainXchange™ System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape. Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
Saving rain in the rain – click to see photos from a Rain X Change installation.
Did You Know?
- 1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 sq. ft. residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused.
- That same roof in a region receiving 30 inches of annual rainfall generates 41,000 gallons of reusable water.
- The average US household with a 10,000 square foot lot uses 5,000 gallons of water weekly for landscape irrigation.
- Running a sprinkler for 2 hours can use up to 500 gallons of water.
- The RainXchange™ allows you to collect thousands of gallons of water anywhere, even in the Desert!
Why Rainwater Harvest?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it’s no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet’s water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
Capturing and reusing rainwater makes dollars and “sense”:
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
Better for your landscape than municipally treated water:
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
Architects, Builders, Developers, Land Planners, the RainXchange™ System is an ideal solution for your next green building project. Most residential and commercial developments require some degree of an effective stormwater management strategy. This creates an amazing opportunity to not only store excess water, but to cherish its presence by understanding it and turning it into an asset of the design, as opposed to an afterthought. The water feature then becomes a destination point for a family or an outdoor classroom for children.