RainXchange™ Rain Barrel
Introducing the Aquascape RainXchange™ Rain Barrel!
By Aquascape Inc., the leading innovator in water features. Discover the beauty of rainwater harvesting! Who says it has to be an eyesore?
Pricing for Rain Barrels:
- $229 picked up at True North
- $259 delivered w/in Marion County
- Add $50 for installation*
Features of the RainXchange™ Rain Barrels:
- Large 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
Benefits of harvesting rainwater:
- It’s SIMPLE. The RainXchang™ Rain Barrel can
be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage
- It’s RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply
to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to
keep gardens growing during watering restrictions
and reduce the burden for municipal water.
- It’s BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants
than municipally treated water.
Click the thumbnail to see pics of Rain Barrel installations:
According to a Gallup poll in March 2009, when Americans are asked to rate their level of worry about each of 12 environmental concerns, the top 4 relate to the quality of water.
View the official » RainXChange™ brochure to see more information about this innovative new product. The following animation shows an overview of how the Rain Barrel works: